Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wedding Ideas!


My best friend, Katie Wheeler, got engaged last weekend! She has been planning her wedding since before she even met her fiance...but don't most girls! I remember choosing my bridesmaids in elementary school (3 of the girls from that list actually were my bridesmaids!)
Katie and I at my wedding

Recently, Katie told me about this fun website called "Ruffled Blog." It is a website devoted to vintage styled weddings. If you are planning a wedding I suggest checking it out. If you like to look pretty things you should also take a look! I have had so much fun with it and I already had my perfect wedding. Some of the dresses are amazing, and the ideas for favors and decorations are beautiful!
I love weddings! Doing makeup for brides and the bridal party is one of the best parts of my job. The brides are so happy. This is the most important day of their life and I am always honored to know I had a part in making it special. If you know someone who is getting married soon, please send them my name and website!

No comments: