Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Creating Outfits: Part 2

As I was taking photos of my new pieces yesterday I decided to keep going and create more spring outfits. Here is some of the creations I came up with.
I bought this dress at a boutique around the corner from our apartment. I haven't had a chance to wear it yet, but I am taking it to Odessa this weekend.
I bought this infinity scarf while my mom was here. I am still getting used to the weather here. Layering is important. Scarves are great for layering dresses.
I bought this scarf a few months ago and have had a hard time finding something in my closet that goes with it. These stones in these shoes turn purple and the specks in the dress blend well with the scarf.
It is easy to change this dress by simply switching the belt. I found this belt and knew it would be perfect with the dress. It looks adorable! This outfit is a winner, I will definitely be taking it on my trip!
I made this necklace from 2 of my great grandmothers necklaces and wanted to wear it. I thought it looked pretty with the lacy blouse.

Love this gold wrap!
I would love to wear my denim jacket more, but I need some khaki capri pants for the summer. While creating outfits you will start to see some "holes" in your wardrobe. Write them down on a shopping list when you see a hole. Examples of my shopping list: pants to go with a denim jacket, print top to match my new pink skirt, Gold sandals, shirt to match purple scarf. Once you have a shopping list going give me a call and I will help you find the pieces to fill in your wardrobe holes!

No comments: