Monday, May 24, 2010

Creating Outfits!

My mom was in town this weekend and we did some shopping! Nothing too exciting, but I did find 2 new pairs of sandals, a skirt and 2 tops. After shopping. I always come home and put new outfits together with my new pieces. Too many people "save" their new clothes for a special occasion, but I say "wear it today" before it gets boring from seeing it in the closet everyday. (Let me apologize ahead of time for the photo quality of my pictures. I am planning to get a new camera for my birthday, in August, so until then we will have to struggle through together..)

Here are my new sandals. Great purchases from Nordstrom Rack! Love the discount stores!
It is important when you are looking at buying colored shoes that you have pieces in your wardrobe that will match them. I knew that I had recently purchased 2 pink sweaters and I also bought a pink skirt, so I felt it was worth the purchase.


Above is the pink skirt I found for $14 at Nordstrom Rack. These skirts are very popular this summer. I knew the grey pair of sandals would fit perfectly into my wardrobe! The stones turn colors with what I wear. I will wear these out this summer!

This shirt is soo pretty! Jeffrey loves me in ruffles. Remember ruffles fit into my girlie personal style! This shirt will need a little alteration, it is a little too long. I love long shirts, but this one is too tight around my hips, so I am going to have it taken up a few inches and maybe have some slit put in on the sides (the bigger size was too big in the top of the shirt).
Shopping is so much fun! Call me and we can shop and create fun outfits out of your clothes!

No comments: