Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I love to be crafty! Shelbi's Fashionable Flip Flops!

A few weeks ago I was grazing through the J Crew catalog and I came across several cute flip flops. I decided to try my hand at copying their fashionable flops at a lower cost. They turned out pretty cute! I became obsessed with making new flops with different colors and materials. Then I decided to see if they would sell on Etsy. Check them out by clicking on the box to the right. Even if they don't sell, it is a fun way to get my creative juices flowing!
Here are some of my inspirations with my design under them. Of course I love color, therefore my flops are brighter! If you like any of them, let me know and I will make you a custom pair for only $18!
Flowery Flop
Jeweled Flop
More Flowered Flops

If you like to be crafty, keep your eyes out for fashion that you can create at home! With all this creative energy I have there will be more DIY projects to come.

No comments: