Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Year, New Favorites!

I know it has been MONTHS since my last post and I am very sorry about that! It is tough to keep up with two blogs. Since I have to eat everyday, my cooking blog constantly has new pictures, but I have been lazy about taking photos with for this blog. I am going to commit to at least 1 new post a week, I promise!
I have some new favorites to share with you! Today I will start with my new favorite hair gel, Goldwell Profiler Mousse Wax.  My friend Megan (who also has wavy hair) introduced me to this product a few months ago. When you squirt it out, it looks like mousse, then as you rub it into your hands it turns into a gel/wax consistency. It is really awesome for anyone who has wavy hair and wants the beachy wave look! Believe me, I have tried TONS of hair products for my wavy hair, and nothing is like this product.

1 comment:

The Lewis' said...

This product really is amazing for curly hair girls!