Friday, January 28, 2011

New Year, New Favorites: Part 2

I received so many clothes for Christmas, but these have become my favorites! TOMS!!! I love TOMS. My very stylish younger sister started wearing them at the beginning of their craze, but they were a little to hippie/sporty for my style. It wasn't until they started making fancier versions that I decided to try them out. My first pair was the silver glitters. I wore them out, so for Christmas I asked for a few more pairs. I got 3 new pairs! They are sooo cute and comfortable. I swear it is like you are wearing house shoes. Plus they are perfect for the weather here in LA. From left to right Silver Morocco, Classic Navy, Gilded Herringbone


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the sparkly stuff too. Also, it's nice that they donate shoes to people in underprivileged countries. I am a little unsure of the fashionista value of them... but if you are wearing them, they must be cute! Thanks for posting!